Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Oh yes, a new week has begun.

Made lasagne last night for dinner with the fam and it was good...mmm...tasty. Even better than the other times I had made it. Mmm...food is good. I don't understand how people don't like food. Anyway...

And with the beginning of this new week, I was fairly rudely awoken by the sounds of heavy machinery drilling, pounding, and breaking up our driveway. Today was ground breaking day at my house. Remodling has officially begun! They say it's supposed to be done by mid-June, but I'd say sometime in July is closer to the truth. We'll be getting a new garage that fits 4 cars, and my parents are getting a whole new bedroom with a little deck at the top. It's gonna be noisy here on out at my house! It's exciting though, and they should have the new foundation ready in a week or two...then the real work begins. Eek! Thankfully the contractors will be painting the house as well, so that I don't have to do it. Awesome...

So now when I go home I have to park at the middle house since our driveway is practically nonexistent at the moment. They got here around 9:30am and left around 2 or 3pm...tore up about 3/4 of the driveway, I'd say. Thank God they're not touching the air conditioner yet though...they'll only take it out when absolutely necessary so that we'll only be without A/C for a few days at most. Whew! Yesterday was like 80 degrees outside! And then, as Mother Nature is so schizo, today was in the 60s (at most) and hailed and was quite windy out. It was fun walking through the wind though! I love it when it's windy outside! I'm quite apprehensive about this IHL paper that's due soon...it's making me nervous cuz i haven't really thought about it yet, but I need to get crackin' on that one. HMJ isn't really worrying me though. I'll have to send the prof an email tomorrow about what my topic's gonna be...hmm...I'd better decide on one quick!

Today was totally random in that I saw Alicia for the first time since Mitch's bday pseudo-cocktail party. Alicia, we need to hang out more often. Saw Ray and Tymon too...two people I haven't seen since last year! It's fun running into people on campus that you haven't seen in awhile who you don't mind seeing, that is. Running into people you don't really wanna talk to is not so much fun, I'd have to say.

Man, I got sent a link from one of my HNA friends about one of the girls who was in our graduating class and man...did she turn out to be a hoe-bag! JEEZ!! I think that I've been scarred for life by looking at her website. This girl fancies herself a singer and well, I guess she thinks she's hot stuff...she isn't, mind you, and I'm completely disturbed by this "transformation," if you will. She used to be quite prissy and seemed semi-reserved, but well...I guess I had her pegged all wrong! If any of you wanna see this website...I'll IM/email it to you. Let's just say she used to sing about Mexican Jews and changed the pronunciation of her name about 50 times during the course of the 4 years we spent at HNA...those from HNA will know who I'm talking about. EEEK!!! I love how all her raves are from her bandmembers...that tells you a lot, huh? Awesome...totally awesome... =P

Alright, that's enough chit chat outta me. Candace, I'm glad you had such a wonderful 21st birthday and remember, I'll take you out for a drink as soon as I'm legal too! Webbs, keep up with the German! Trent, how that Abby girl doing? ;) Tida, I wish I was in Verona and coulda been in Rome when you went this weekend! Sunshine, email me! I have things to tell about Cassie and mingle points! =D

Take care all! *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|