Tuesday, April 20, 2004

So what have I been up to lately...not a whole lot...the usual.

Nothing too exciting has been going on, although the M's are making their way back and are now 5-8 thanks to tonight's 14 inning win against the A's! Who woulda thought a balk woulda won the game for us? hehehe...and apparently my dad's face was plastered all over the Diamond Vision...lol! Just got back from picking Jared, Derek, and Ben up from the game and dropping them off at their respective "home away from home(s)."

I had a marathon paper-writing session yesterday which was not the most fun. I wrote it about recent Russian-Chechen fighting in the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria (formerly Chechnya) and the International Humanitarian Law (IHL) ramifications of these actions. 5 pages in more or less 5-6 hours. Scary. I practically pulled an all-nighter...but not really. After class went to RAMS to get my coursepack that I had paid for on Thursday, only to find out that they -- for whatever reason -- didn't make me a coursepack. So I had to wait for like 15 mins as they made a new one for me. Went to Burger Hut (1st time all year) for a blackberry shake and that was wonderful. Got home, crashed around 5:30pm as I was watching Food Taboos on The National Geographic Channel (I love NGC!!) and was half awake (barely conscious, really) when Jared called me from the game at 11pm.

Man, we practically used everyone we had in the game tonight! Only Davis and Hansen were left, and I think Villone was the only one left in the bullpen! Woohoo!! Thank you Justin Duchscherer for making that balk! I love baseball and I LOVE my Mariners!!! I'm so glad that Spiezio is back in the game, cuz man...he's helping out a ton! We've got a pretty good team this year and hopefully we'll keep up with the wins. Go M's!!!

So now I'm really ridiculously tired and I'm off to bed. Again...*muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|